We are looking for a talented and passionate engineer in our systems and networks team responsible for supporting, maintaining production, test, and development environments and applications. This role requires someone with strong technical, problem-solving skills who is trustworthy and results- and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
• Regularly troubleshoot complex client application, integration and environment issues escalated from Tier 1 & Tier 2 team.
• Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues
• Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
• Participate on rotation with other engineers to provide “on call” support coverage for escalated issues
• Maintain, monitor, and configure application production and testing environments.
• Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation on common repeatable tasks
• Coordinate and deploy new release, patches and upgrades
• Query application database, generate reports and extracts
• Develop and maintain process and system architecture documentation
• Recognize and analyze problems of high complexity, find resolutions and workarounds, communicate findings to product management while adhering to standard operating procedures and policies
• Meticulous and cautious who identifies and considers all risks, and balance those with performing a task efficiently in a production environment.
• Process improvement projects to collaborate with testers, developers, and systems administrators for software continuous integration and deployments.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
• 1 to 3 years minimum required knowledge and experience.
• SMS/IVR based VAS services provisioning, integration and deployment
• Configure, maintain & monitor Linux servers
• Writing shell scripts for deploying & managing services, advanced reporting and alarms
• Perform daily/weekly system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key service processes
• Reviewing system and application logs for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Develop and maintain service deployment, maintenance and monitoring procedures
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
• Coordinate with major telecom operators for services deployment, provisioning & integration
• Ensure VAS billing mechanism on renowned VAS services in Pakistan
• Ensure proper data backups & synchronization
• Ensure 24/7/365 VAS services availability to major telecom operators in Pakistan & middle east
• Manage Outbound dialing for services promotions on telecom operators
• MySQL administration
• Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
• IP PBX Administration (Asterisk B2BUA & others)
• Manage team resources to achieve tasks in an efficient and timely fashion
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
• Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
• Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
• Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
• Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
• Willing to learn and adapt to other frameworks.
• Able to set best practices, self-driven and provide solutions.
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology.
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Good exposure working in the latest version of Bootstrap, Angular JS.
• Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
• Must have experience in WordPress.
• Experience in dataflow technologies such as Redux/ Flux/ Angular Services etc.
• Must have a working knowledge of responsive design or adaptive UI.
• Passionate to create good design and usability